Sunday, February 23, 2014

Not "Not Running a Hospital"

For those interested, I have gradually copied posts related to transparency and Lean process improvement to my other blog (aka, "Not Not Running A Hospital") to serve as an archive and resource to people in hospitals who might want to review the experience at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and other hospitals and apply lessons to their own institutions. 

I've also included stories from training programs I've conducted around the world on this topic.  What a pleasure it has been to meet thoughtful and well-intentioned people in other countries who are interested in enabling their hospitals to become learning organizations.

I just did an update, adding many dozens of posts from the last two years. (You can also search "Lean" and "transparency" here on my main blog and find most of these, but the search engine is not always complete, so you might find the other blog a more useful place to review those posts.)

No comments: